A downloadable game for Windows
This project was developed within 48h during the Health Game Jam 2022.
The intended goal was to show, that even small decisions make a difference for the own point of view. A person that might have a mental difficulty might not be aware of the other possibilities. This way it's very hard to understand, that there might be a way out.
We hope that the little fish in this game show that a helping hand or a gesture might bring some more colour or brightness to someone elses life.
- Zoe-Camille Schwarz: 2D Illustrations + Concept
- Laura Scholzen: 2D Illustrations + Concept
- Bernd Höllen: 2D Illustrations + UI
- Dominik Viererbe: Unity Scripting Support
- Sabine M. Heyne: Game Design + Unity Project + UX
|Tags||2D, Text based, Visualization|
YourUniverse_UnityBuild.zip 35 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.